Research Group on Cellular Communications Networks (GRXCA)
GRXCA is a research group focused in the following topics:
- Traffic management and mobility patterns in cellular networks
- GPS-less location systems in wireless networks
- Location-based routing in ad-hoc networks. Analysis and simulation approaches.
- Performance evaluation of wireless networks using queue theory and simulation tools.
More information about the staff of the GRXCA can be found at the About GRXCA section.
- The UPC investigates how to generate resources from urban wastewater
- The architect Juan José Lahuerta presents his plans as director of the Gaudí Chair
- According to the US News rankings, the UPC is among the top 50 universities in the world in Engineering and Computer Science
- The UPC is coordinating a European project on new optical and photonic technologies for early diagnosis of diseases
- Amal Hadweh, promoter of the Palestinian-Israeli Women’s Dialogue project, has received honorary doctoral degree