Research Group on Cellular Communications Networks (GRXCA)
GRXCA is a research group focused in the following topics:
- Traffic management and mobility patterns in cellular networks
- GPS-less location systems in wireless networks
- Location-based routing in ad-hoc networks. Analysis and simulation approaches.
- Performance evaluation of wireless networks using queue theory and simulation tools.
More information about the staff of the GRXCA can be found at the About GRXCA section.
- The first Catalan nanosatellite, designed by the UPC, was successfully launched with three experiments on board
- UPC-led European project brings low-cost 3G to heart of Peruvian jungle
- Researchers at the FIB improve software applications based on user experience
- The UPC inaugurates the first acoustic tunnel in Europe to investigate how to recover the acoustic balance of the oceans
- UPC leads Catalan universities in European Horizon 2020 projects for 2014-2015