Research Group on Cellular Communications Networks (GRXCA)
GRXCA is a research group focused in the following topics:
- Traffic management and mobility patterns in cellular networks
- GPS-less location systems in wireless networks
- Location-based routing in ad-hoc networks. Analysis and simulation approaches.
- Performance evaluation of wireless networks using queue theory and simulation tools.
More information about the staff of the GRXCA can be found at the About GRXCA section.
- The UPC is among the top 100 universities in the world and is the Spanish leader in engineering
- The UPC joins Instagram with the competition #lamevaUPC
- The UPC moves into the 400 best universities in the world in the 2016 Shanghai Ranking
- The first Catalan nanosatellite, designed by the UPC, was successfully launched with three experiments on board
- UPC-led European project brings low-cost 3G to heart of Peruvian jungle