Research Group on Cellular Communications Networks (GRXCA)
GRXCA is a research group focused in the following topics:
- Traffic management and mobility patterns in cellular networks
- GPS-less location systems in wireless networks
- Location-based routing in ad-hoc networks. Analysis and simulation approaches.
- Performance evaluation of wireless networks using queue theory and simulation tools.
More information about the staff of the GRXCA can be found at the About GRXCA section.
- UPC among world’s thirty best universities in Architecture and top forty in Civil and Structural Engineering
- A device with mobile games and remote medical monitoring for at-home pelvic floor rehabilitation
- UPC students launch balloon into stratosphere with drawings made by children at Sant Joan de Déu Hospital
- UPC patents system for cardiovascular pre-diagnosis—in under a minute—based on contact with user’s hands or feet
- Catalan scientists develop new high-precision method for analysing and comparing functioning and structure of complex networks